Which is the most expensive real estate city in India?
While Delhi NCR has the highest inventory overhand of 62 months, Mumbai is second with 58 months, followed by Ahmedabad (42 months), Pune (41 months), Bengaluru (35 mths), Chennai & Kolkata (32 mths).
Who has costliest house in India?
1. Antilia. Owned by Mukesh Ambani, the owner of Reliance Industries, Antilia is not just India’s costliest house, but also tops the list of the world’s costliest houses. Situated in one of the most expensive roads in Mumbai, the Altamount Road, Antilia is a 568-foot skyscraper featuring 27 floors.
What is the most expensive real estate?
These are the 10 most expensive houses in the world:
- Ellison Estate – $200 Million. …
- Four Fairfield Pond – $248 Million. …
- The Odeon Tower Penthouse – $330 Million.
- Les Palais Bulles – $390 Million. …
- Villa Les Cèdres – $450 Million. …
- Villa Leopolda – $750 Million. …
- Antilla – $1 Billion. …
- Buckingham Palace – $2.9 Billion. What is this?
What is the richest area in India?
1. Mumbai – City Of Dreams. With an estimated GDP of $310 billion, Mumbai ranks number one in the list of the richest cities in India.
Is Bangalore more expensive than Delhi?
Cost of Living Comparison Between Bangalore and Delhi
You would need around 117,473.04₹ in Delhi to maintain the same standard of life that you can have with 120,000.00₹ in Bangalore (assuming you rent in both cities). This calculation uses our Cost of Living Plus Rent Index to compare cost of living.
What is the cost of Mukesh Ambani house?
Mukesh Ambani house price in Indian rupees
Mukesh Ambani’s house price in Indian rupees works out to be approximately Rs 15,000 crores. Property surveyors are of the view that the per sq ft price of Antilia ranges between Rs 80,000 and Rs 85,000 rupees.
Who owns biggest house in Mumbai?
|Cost||US $2.6 billion|
How many cars does Mukesh Ambani have?
He has around 168 cars in total, but here, we give you the most expensive and unique ones in his garage. Rolls Royce, Aston Martin, Bentley, you name it. Some are factory versions while some are heavily fortified, as the richest man of India gets Z-security cover.
Which city has highest cost of living?
Three cities tie for the highest cost of living, according to a report by the Economist Intelligence Unit.
Here are the 10 most expensive cities, according to the EIU:
|Hong Kong||Hong Kong*||1 (tie)|
Which country has most expensive houses?
In 2020, Hong Kong had the most expensive residential property market worldwide, with an average property price of 1.25 million U.S. dollars.
Which celebrity has the most expensive house?
Bill Gates’ $125million house
After seven years in the making, Bill Gates’ mega-mansion ‘Xanadu 2.0’, takes the top spot at a whopping $125 million!
Which is poor city in India?
Alirajpur district in Madhya Pradesh is the poorest in the country where 76.5 per cent of people are poor.
Which state is safest in India?
|S.No||State/UT||Crime against Women (IPC + SLL)|
Where do rich live in India?
Mumbai is the most preferred home for India’s biggest wealth creators housing 25 per cent of 1,007 individuals listed in the report, followed by New Delhi and Bengaluru. New Delhi registered a net increase of 39 individuals followed by Mumbai registered a net increase of 38 per cent.