To recharge you need to SMS ‘Send’ followed by the Reciever’s number (with the relevant international dialing code) to 97729. Select the option from available recharges and reply with your choice. Reply with 1 to confirm. Both Sender and Receiver will get confirmation by SMS.
Can we recharge Qatar number from India?
Recharge Qatar mobile credit or data bundle in three simple steps: Select the recipient country and enter phone number. Select top up amount and click Pay Now to make payment. … After payment is made, your recipient mobile will be recharged!
Can I recharge international number from India?
How to recharge an international number from India? First you have to choose the other country that you want to do international mobile recharge to from India. Choose the amount you want to recharge. Finally, you pay for your recharge.
How can I recharge in Qatar?
- Go to www.vodafone.qa/recharge.
- Type your Vodafone number.
- Select the plan (QR 20, 35, 55… QR 300, International 25) and you can also recharge with internet packs in the second tab then go to the Payment Page.
- Fill in your credit card details and type your email address then press Confirm & pay.
How do I top up an international number?
How It Works
- Enter the Phone Number. Enter the international mobile number you’d like to recharge.
- Confirm the Mobile Carrier. Confirm your loved one’s phone carrier is correct or update to the appropriate carrier.
- Choose an Amount. Choose the amount that you’d like to send to this phone number.
How can I recharge my Indonesian mobile from India?
How does Mobile Recharge work?
- Select the recipient country and enter phone number.
- Select top up amount and click Pay Now to make payment.
- Pay and receive. After payment is made, your recipient mobile will be recharged!
Can I recharge Ooredoo from India?
Ooredoo prepaid offers can now be availed through instant mobile recharge online. … One can also send an international mobile recharge to mobile numbers in countries including United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Oman, India, Bangladesh, Philippines and Sri Lanka.
How do I send international airtime?
Once you’re registered and logged in, you can send an airtime top-up in a few simple steps: Choose to send to one of 130 countries then select Airtime as the transfer method. Enter the recipient’s mobile number. Select the amount you would like to send.
How do you send international data?
Simply dial *404# or send SMS on 90020 with your desire number with international code and follow the instructions: Example:- USSD base Step 1: *404# Step 2: Enter desire mobile number with (+, 00) country code. Step 3: Enter your desire amount (OMR) which you wish to send.
How can I activate my Indian pack in Ooredoo Qatar?
To subscribe, customers simply need to SMS ‘INS’ to 121, dial *121# or use Ooredoo App.
How can I recharge Ooredoo voucher in Qatar?
Step 1: Dial *140# from your Ooredoo mobile. Step 2: Reply with your 6-digit mPIN. Step 3: Reply with “4” to select “Ooredoo Services” Step 4: Reply with “2” to select “Hala Top-Up” .
- Data Recharge.
- Hala Top-up.
- Passport card.
What is Vodafone flex Qatar?
With Vodafone Qatar’s Flex, you get a set of ‘flex’ (points) which you can use to get data, make local or international calls & SMSs. You can use Flex any way you want and for whichever service you prefer. Why? Because you are in total control of your allowance and can use it however you want.
How do you recharge?
Recharge for the first time
- Step 1: Add your number. Open Google Pay . From the bottom of the screen, swipe up. Tap New. Recharge Prepaid Mobile. …
- Step 2: Recharge your account. Choose a type of recharge: Pay a custom amount: Tap Search . Enter the amount that you’d like to recharge.
What is Topup recharge?
Talktime or top up recharge is a type of prepaid recharge which is used to replenish/refill a prepaid account when your talktime balance is exhausted.
How can I recharge my mobile?
How to Make Prepaid Mobile Recharge Online?
- Enter the phone number you want to carry out the online recharge for.
- Select the option from Prepaid/ Postpaid.
- Select your mobile operator.
- Select the circle you belong to.
- Check the online recharge plans designed exclusively for you or fill in the amount you want to recharge.