When calling an Indian phone number, the country code of +91 needs to entered, followed by the Indian area code and a local (or mobile) number in order to complete the call. If calling from a landline, replace the + sign with 0011 followed by 91 (Indian country code) and then the Indian area code and local number.
How can I call India landline?
To call India from the U.S., just follow these simple dialing directions:
- First dial 011, the U.S. exit code.
- Next dial 91, the country code for India.
- Then dial the area code (2–4 digits — please see a sample calling code list below) and finally the phone number (area code plus phone number equals 10 digits).
How do you call a landline from abroad?
To call a UK landline from overseas:
- Dial the international access code for the country you are calling from – typically 00, 011, or ‘+’ (mobiles)
- Dial the country code for the UK – 44.
- Dial the UK area code without the first 0.
- Dial the customer number.
How do I call India landline from UK?
To call India from United Kingdom, dial: 00 – 91 – Area Code – Land Phone Number 00 – 91 – 10 Digit Mobile Number
- 00 – Exit code for United Kingdom, and is needed for making any international call from United Kingdom.
- 91 – ISD Code or Country Code of India.
- Area code – There are 2643 area codes in India.
How do I call an Indian number from Europe?
Dial the international access code.
- 011 if calling from a US or Canadian landline or mobile phone; if dialing from a mobile phone, you can enter a + instead of the 011 (press and hold the 0 key)
- 00 if calling from a number in any European country; if dialing from a mobile phone, you can enter a + instead of the 00.
How do I call a local landline number?
It’s easy to call a local landline number using your telephone. Just place “0” and the area code before the landline number you want to call.
How do you call a landline from a cell phone?
To put it simply, dial <area code> + 8 + <7-digit landline number>. Example: Dial 02-8XXX-XXXX on your mobile phone if you are calling someone in Metro Manila who has a PLDT landline.
What is the landline number?
Here, Landline number means a phone number allocated by a service provider for transmission of communication signals through a hard-wired (metal cable / optical fiber) or wireless system.
Is line free for international calls?
LINE. LINE lets you make free international calls up to five minutes to almost any phone number in the world. The call recipient isn’t required to have the LINE app.
What is the region code of India?
91 is the country calling code for India.
How can I call India toll free number from overseas?
How To Call India Toll-Free Number From The US
- Dial 011 on your device. …
- Dial 91 which is the country code for India.
- Dial the three-digit code that precedes the toll-free number (i.e. 800, 888, 877). …
- Dial the rest of the Indian toll-free number you are trying to reach.
Can we use international number in India?
Now you can get International Phone Numbers India today.